Sunday 10 August 2014

Quick drying, fool-proof nails


Let's talk about nails, shall we? lets start with how much of a pain it is waiting for your nail polish to dry, it's the bain of my life. I always paint my nails at night before bed and then when I wake up in the morning with pillow imprints on my new paint job. I was on the hunt for a product that will speed up the drying process and a new topcoat, so I struck gold on my new favourite nail product which is the Sally hansen insta-dri top coat. I always apply two coats of the nail polish I'm wearing so it does take quite a long time to dry, but I have been applying the sally hansen insta-dri top coat when the second layer is still wet and my nails are touch proof and completely dry within 5 minutes, the top coat also gives my nails a nice glossy finish and claims to last 10 days chip free but I don't think that's the case, my nails last an average of 4-5 days before the tip wear starts to chip. I love that I can now give myself a complete manicure within 10 minutes and not have to worry about it smudging or getting little imprints, this product is a life saver for lazy girls like myself who don't like to wait around and spend too much time on their manicures.


2 comments:

  1. I do love this product, especially over Seche Vite as even if it does go off half way through (I'm not half way through mine yet so I don't know if it will or not) it's much cheaper so I won't mind. The only problem I have is that if you use this over nail art, even if you've left quite a while before applying the top coat, it tends to smudge the design you've created x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post!!
    www.hauteintheheat,com

    ReplyDelete