Sunday 22 September 2013

Blistex intensive moisturiser


























I am a lip balm junkie, I can't seem to stop buying them and my collection is growing wild, and I would like to point out that I have never finished a lip balm... until now! the tube shown in the picture is actually my second tube, and that's running low... and yes I do have one as a back up for when this is finished! this is my go-to lip balm when my lips are cracked, chapped, dry, sore flakey and putting it bluntly looking like absolute crap. it is a cream forumla instead of a balm, which I actually really like, apart from the fact it leaves a white cast on your lips after you have used it so I personally wouldn't go out during the day with this on it's own, It's mainly a night time lip balm for me or if i'm at home, because lets face it I don't care what I look like when I'm at home. another added bonus to this product is that it has SPF 10 in it so it'll be a great product to take along with you on holiday. With a price tag of £2.63 for a lip balm that actually works after such a short amount of time, I'm over the moon. I think I will always have one of these in my collection.


what's your favorite lip blam?

No comments:

Post a Comment