Monday 23 September 2013

Today I went back to college...


Today I went back to college, I have a feeling this week is going to drag a bit as the first week back always does especially after having a 4 month summer! I had three lectures today yet only went to one because for my TV production module they haven't found us a lecturer yet... naughty naughty! I do a university of surrey degree at my local college, it saves a lot of effort travelling each day and it's a heck of a lot cheaper so I never know whether or not to call it college or university? I opt for college because it is one? I was only in for an hour and a half and have spent the rest of my day browsing through twitter, instagram and playing a little bit of GTA! I'm a bit hooked on it! so it was a really nice chilled first day getting back into the swing of things.

What I basically wanted to say in this post was that I will be posting more reguarly as I will actually be back into a routine and not slumming around all day being lazy and I generally just felt like writing today so I've wrote up a couple of blog posts and I have a big haul that will be up later in the week, I'm just waiting on my mac order to arrive! I'm really hoping to have a day off from work/college this year as I didn't last year, I would love to have my pamper day sunday again! sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment