Tuesday 24 September 2013

Beauty, fashion, stationary and more haul!

Before I went back to college, I really wanted to go out shopping and pick up a few bits for when I went back! I didn't buy all of this at the same time, it was brought over the space of 2 months and my lovely boyfriend Aaron brought me a lot of it as well (Thankyou Aaron!)

BEAUTY





As soon as I got paid I jumped onto the MAC website and ordered two of the retro matte lipsticks in all fired up and flat out fabulous - £15 each, because I absolutely fell in love with my RiRi Woo lipstick which I got in may.

I went into lush to pick up a lip scrub but I couldn't decide between mint julips of bubblegum... so I got both? - £5.50 each. I was disappointed because whenever I go to get the catastrophe cosmetic face mask they never have it in stock, so instead I thought I would try the brazened honey mask as It's one I haven't tried before - £5.95.

I took advantage of the superdrug 3 for 2 offer and picked up the sleek blusher in flushed - £4.29 (free)
Maybelline colour tattoo in metallic pomegranate - £4.99 and the bourjois colour boost lip crayon in red sunrise - £7.99 and then some essential bits I needed which were the bourjois 1 second nail polish remover - £4.99 and the batiste tropical dry shampoo - £1.48 which is currently half price and lost before I could take a photo of it... 
From primark I picked up some face clothes which I use to take my makeup off at night, and a pack of hair bands! - £1 each


FASHION, STATIONARY & YANKEE CANDLE 

Top on my shopping list was a new bag, and as soon as I saw this one little beauty in Topshop I knew it had to be mine, silly me forgot my student discount card and missed out on 20% that day, boo! I love the tan colour and how soft the "leather" is - Topshop £38

Because I was shopping for college I picked up some stationary, can I just say how damn cute the little panda highlighters are they all have different facial expressions and honestly how could I leave them behind? I didn't go overboard on stationary because I essentially have everything I need already.

Have I ever mentioned that I'm a complete sucker for candles and wax melts? well it's true and I've never had a chance to go to a yankee store before and smell every candle they have to offer so I was a bit excited when I could! The ones I picked up were Bahama breeze, Black coconut, Mango peach salsa and Red velvet - £1.20 each. 

I only noticed when I was taking the photos that all three tops I brought were red and grey? clearly loving that colour combination at the moment! 
Wonder woman raglan top - Primark £7
Coca cola top - Primark £6
Red and grey raglan top - Topman £15

TECHNOLOGY


Aaron so kindly brought me a new lens for my camera and some headphones! I'm in la la love with it.
I got the 50mm f/1.8 lens for my canon off amazon because it's so much cheaper on there!
skull candy headphones - £10 from HMV as Aaron had money left over on a gift voucher

No comments:

Post a Comment