1. The first time I bunked school I got caught... because there was a gas leak in my house and I needed to go to hospital, when my mother phoned the school to ask to collect me I wasn't there... oops?
2. I have a phobia of the feel of Mcdonalds cup holders.
3. I've been with my first love, Aaron for 4 years in August :)
4. I have 6 brothers and no sisters, I'm also the youngest.
5. I live next door to one of my older brothers.
6. I become an aunty when I was 3 years old, and I’m now a great aunty.
7. I have white patches (pigmentation) on my back and sides, I used to be very self conscious about them as kids would always point them out whenever I went swimming
8. When I was 13 I plucked nearly all of my eyebrows off, who didn't?
9. My first time on a plane was to see my brother Tony in Canada for the first time when I was 11!
10. I met my best friend Kerri on Habbo hotel in 2006!
11. Me and my best friend went to our first gig together in 2008 (bullet for my valentine)
12. My first tattoo was done in someones living room in August 2012, but I don't regret it.
13. I was born on Friday the 13th. I also share a birthday with Robert Pattinson
14. In reception, a girl cut a few chunks of my hair off, I then went home and cut a lot of my hair off and blamed it on her.
15. I've just finished my first year of my media production degree (relief!) but even though I'm a Media/film student yet I've never seen Star wars, Lord of the rings, Pirates of the Caribbean or any of the James bond films.
16. I would 100% rather buy makeup than clothes!
17. I've only broken one bone, my middle finger whilst on a trampoline with Aaron and his stepdad! I had to wear a dodgy plastic cast which looked like I was constantly flipping people off... embarrassing.
18. I have never moved house, and my mum has lived in our current house since she was 17... she's now 56!
19. I was the first girl to develop boobies in my year in primary school, result!
20. I was obsessed with Anime and manga a couple of years ago, I watched Naruto religiously.
21. Comfort is key! 90% of the time you'll see me in my pyjamas.
22. I photographed my first wedding when I was 18, something i'm extremely proud of!
23. It took me 3 years to pass GCSE maths.. say what?
24. When I was little, I watched my brother play resident evil and a zombie grabbed his character through the window, to this day I'm scared to walk up my stairs because there's a window at the bottom and I feel the same is going to happen to me!
25. I have three Chihuahuas, they're just like babies!