Thursday 19 September 2013

By terry Blush Velouté 01 Apple glow
























By Terry say: "A powder-cream blush designed to highlight the apples of the cheeks with a healthy satin glow." 
I was kindly given the by terry Blush velouté £29.50 by my sister in law for helping her out with her makeup one day, these by terry blushes are a cream to powder finish which looks natural on my cheeks. What I like about this product is that the colour Apple glow is an extremely natural flush colour which just looks beautiful and glowy, I think that this would look amazing during any time of the year, as it's isn't a coral colour for summer, or extremely berry toned for winter. I agree with that By terry say about the satin finish because it glide on smoothly and feels like satin and doesn't feel tacky on my cheeks like i've experienced with other cream products! I'm usually not a fan of blush and don't get excited by it like most girls so when I tried this product and actually liked it I was pleasantly surprised! Now ill be honest, I do love this blush but would I pay £29.50 for it? no is the simple answer, I think it's way over priced for the product you're getting and you could find a brilliant drugstore cream blush that would do just as good a job as this product (Bourjois do excellent cream blushers)

No comments:

Post a Comment