Sunday 6 July 2014

Summer beauty haul


I have actually used all of the products that I'm showing in this haul apart from one of the nail polishes because I have zero self control. I've seen the Dove summer glow gradual tanner floating around the blogosphere a lot recently and thought I would pick it up and give it a go as my legs have been looking extremely pale, I do like this product but the shimmer is extremely noticeable when you first apply it, I find the shimmer is less intense once I have showered and it leaves my skin the most beautiful colour! Rimmel had on an offer where if you spend so much money you get the Rimmel natural bronze for free, so I picked up the stay matte powder and lash accelerator endless mascara which is now my new favourite mascara! as I was running extremely low on mascara and powder. Barry M had on a similar offer where If you spend £6 or more you get a free limited edition nail paint so I picked up the shade elderberry which is a muted bluey grey and prickly pear which is a beautiful lilac, I've become obsessed with the shade prickly pear and I'm itching to paint my nails with it again. I also picked up another Lilac nail polish because a girl can never have too many, right? this one was from Models own and it's the shade lilac sheen from their hyper gel collection and I can honestly say that I prefer the colour and formula of the Barry M Gelly hi-shine in prickly pear it's much more flattering on the nails. 


No comments:

Post a Comment