Thursday 3 July 2014

June favourites


I needed a new cleanser around the start of June and decided to pick up the Antipodes hallelujah lime and patchouli cleanser, it has a cream formula that's really delicate on the skin, it leaves my skin feeling super smooth and moisturised but what I love the most is that it's amazing at taking off makeup even mascara and eyeliners, it's a beautiful cleanser. June was a skincare month for me as I decided to take more interest in what I was using on my face, I had extremely dry eyes and heard rave reviews about how moisturising the Origins eye doctor eye cream (review) and it certainly lives up to the reviews, it's the best eye cream I have ever used and it's such a pleasant product to use as it instantly relieves the under eye area of any tightness. My parents got me the body shop's instablur makeup primer for my birthday and it has become a staple in my makeup bag for the past couple of months, it keeps my face from getting oily and blurs out any imperfections without feeling heavy on the skin. Another birthday present from my brother and his fiancĂ© was Benefit's world famous neutrals palette in most glamorous nudes ever (review) and I haven't touched another palette since using this, the shades are right up my street and I can't get enough of it! 

What have you been loving lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment