Sunday 13 July 2014

Battle of the lilac gel nail polishes



A couple of weeks ago I went through a phase were I needed a lilac nail polish in my life, I was obsessing over swatches online and I ordered the models own lilac sheen hyper gel nail polish but that just wasn't enough, I had to wait 3-5 days for it to be delivered and that just wasn't going to happen so I popped into boots and picked up the Barry M gelly hi-shine polish in prickly pear.

So, how do they compare? i'll be completely honest and say that when comparing the two Barry M's prickly pear comes out on top, the colour is much more flattering on my nails as I found that the models own lilac sheen was too pastel for my nails and didn't look too great. also formula wise and longevity Barry M won again, the models own hyper gel polish had tip wear the day after I applied it and the colour was fading and looked patchy. you know when you have a polish on your nails and you can't stop staring at how pretty it is? that's what I was like with prickly pear. I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment