Tuesday 20 August 2013

Vaseline spray and go moisturiser




This is a lazy persons dream come true, if you're like me and really can't be bothered applying moisturiser every night, then this is for you. In the summer when the nights are hotter, I can't stand applying moisturiser because it just leaves me feeling tacky and gross... but all that changed when I found the vaseline spray and go moisturiser, I like to apply this after jumping out of the shower, I literally spray it all over my body then rub it in and you're done, simple as that! it takes about a minute in total to spray it all over and rub in. what I really love about this is product is that it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy, it's very hydrating without having a thick consistency. The spray is a very fine mist which is actually really refreshing when it's hot outside, and the cocoa butter scent is amazing, if you have tried any of the other vaseline cocoa butter product then it smells exactly like that and it lingers on the skin, beaaaaautiful! Even though I don't need to buy any more moisturisers because my collection is a bit out of control, I will be buying this again because let's face it, i'm lazy and this is the easy solution to moisturising!

No comments:

Post a Comment