Tuesday 22 July 2014

Korres 'Quince' lip butter


I'm all for a good tinted lip balm especially for those days where you want to spruce up your look a little without going through the effort of applying and maintaining a lipstick throughout the day. A couple of months back I purchased the Korres jasmine lip balm and fell in love, it gave a perfect nude glossy-ish finish which which hydrates your lips throughout the day - sounds perfect, right? 
Since getting my first Korres lip butter I have had my eye on the shade 'Quince' which is a deep mid toned pink colour and gives sheer tint to your lips once applied. Although the product doesn't contain any ingredients that will heal your lips the shea butter and rice wax help moisturise your lips throughout the day giving them a boost of hydration. one of the perks about these lip balms is that they don't contain silicone, mineral oil or petroleum so they're really skin friendly and don't have ingredients to bulk up the product. what I love most about these lip butters is how buttery smooth they are once applied, they literally melt into your lips and sit comfortably without feeling heavy and sticky. for a tinted lip balm the colour pay-off is good, don't expect an opaque balm because it's certainly not that, instead they give a sheer light wash of colour to the lips. I know some people aren't fans of lip balms in pots so you'll be happy to know that they also sell this in stick form, they just have slightly different names. I know i'm a bit late on the bandwagon with these lip butters but they're really lovely and are budget friendly at just £7 which I think's good for a great lip product. 


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color and since I love Korres range of products I have to try this one :o) Xx Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been wanting to try this for ages! might just have to go and purchase one now :)

    http://emilyjane94.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete