Friday 13 June 2014

Summer nail polish picks

Summer is all about the bright and pastel nails, goodbye blacks and burgundy's and hello pinks and corals! I prefer brighter coloured nails so I'm for it

Barry M blueberry is a gorgeous bright blue that's slightly purple and looks beautiful on the nails, I love the gelly hi-shine formula as they're thick and almost look like gel nails and last a good 3 days without any chipping.

Essie mint candy apple is a cult favourite in the beauty community as is a pastel mint green, Essie polishes last about 4 days with a little bit of tip wear on my nails before I get fed up and repaint them. this polish is opaque in two coats and is the most gorgeous colour! 

Rimmel salon pro simply sizzling is one of my current favourite nail polishes and is a mid-toned pink with a glossy finish. I love the wide brush as it covers the whole nail in one swipe which gives you less chance of smudging the polish going over it a few times. 

Essie mod squad is a bright pink than simply sizzling and it more blue toned. one thing I will say is that I don't like how small the brush is on this polish but the colour's too gorgeous to pass up. 

Barry M Papaya is a bright orangey coral from the gelly hi-shine range, I mainly love this colour on my toes with gold glitter and it looks beautiful. 

1 comment: