Tuesday 3 June 2014

May Favourites


Due to laziness I haven't really been wearing too much makeup throughout May, for my birthday I got the Mac pro long wear concealer and it has become a staple in my makeup bag, on days where I don't want to wear foundation I have just been dabbing this under my eyes and onto my nose and calling my base complete. it's high coverage and doesn't crease under my eyes which is a miracle because concealer just loves to crease on me.

Since going blonder I've wanted to keep my hair extra nourished to ensure that it stays healthy and soft, my hair dresser recommended to me the uniq one all in one coconut hair treatment and I have fallen in love with the scent more than anything, it lingers around after I apply it to damp hair and who doesn't want their hair to smell like coconut? this product leaves my hair looking extremely healthy and touchably soft.

The body shop vitamin C microdermabrasion has helped exfoliate away any dry patches on my skin and keep it looking smooth as well as giving it a radiance boost. I picked up the microdermabrasion and the vitamin c skin reviver in a set for £9 when the set retails for £27 which was too good an offer to pass up on, I had been eyeing up the microdermabrasion for a while so it seemed like the perfect time to pop them into my basket and it has certainly impressed me.

I think that the Lanolips lemonaid lip aid is the only product I have used on my lips all month, I've avoided all other lipsticks and lip balms and have stayed true to this little beauty. this product has been featured on my blog a lot over the past month and for good reason. this leaves my lips looking healthy, plump and keeps them nourished all day. it's exfoliating properties help to buff away any dead skin which leaves them looking extra smooth.



2 comments:

  1. I really like the sound of the MAC Pro Long Wear Concealer! Might have to give that one a go when my Estée Lauder Double Wear one runs out!

    Elissa | styleaffix.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try! it's full coverage and beaaautiful :) x

      Delete