Tuesday 15 April 2014

NOTD | Nails Inc Piccadilly circus



Can I just say that I have never done a nails of the day post before because my nail shape is generally appalling, add my nails healing from the dreaded acrylics into the mix and it's not a good look. A new rule come into my work the other day saying we are now allowed to wear any colour nail polish as long as it's not chipped and i'm so beyond happy about this as i've had to wear nude colours on my nails for so long as I find it too much hassling constantly changing my nail colour between work and my free time.

I'm going out tomorrow night and decided that nails inc piccadilly circus would look lovely as I feel it makes my hands look slightly more tanned even though the picture isn't doing that point justice. typical. I know everyone's currently wearing pastel nail polishes as it's now spring but I find that pastels just don't suit me, which certainly sucks. piccadilly circus is a beautiful dark pinky red that's really flattering on the nails. yes, it is more of an autumn/winter colour but hey who cares! i'm wearing two coats of this polish in the photos with no top coat and you can see that it has a glossy finish.


No comments:

Post a Comment