Tuesday, 4 March 2014

February favourites | Beauty

So february is done and dusted and we're now in march, where has the time gone? February was quite a good month for me with Aarons birthday, valentines day and other exciting stuff but I didn't really travel too far out of my comfort zone when it comes to makeup, I have just stuck to the same old stuff. Although, saying that I did dip my toes into the BB Cream waters and tried and loved the Dr.Jart+ Regenerating beauty balm which I have a review of here if you want to read into my thoughts on it a little bit more, but to sum it up it's a beautiful light weight beauty balm with excellent coverage. to apply the Dr.Jart beauty balm I dug out an old favourite of mine which is the real techniques buffing brush, I forgot how good this brush it and it's been applying my BB cream like a dream ha that rhymes. throughout February I have been trying to look all glowy and 'oh look it's spring and i'm fresh as a daisy' kind of look, so at the end of january I bought the mac mineralise skin finish in soft and general and I haven't touched another highlighter all month as it's just so beautiful! I run out of my trusty macadamia oil at the beginning of the month and decided to go back to another oil I had in my stash which was the tresemm√© liquid gold restorative complex, this oil is extremely light weight and doesn't weight my hair down and the oil doesn't transfer onto my fingers when I run then through my hair a few hours later... Ick! Taylor swift wonderstuck has to be my most worn perfume of the month it's such a beautiful sweet scent which isn't too sickly and I don't know why I held off buying it, thank you to Aaron's mumma for buying me this for christmas, it's so lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment