Sunday 15 September 2013

The one and only tag

The Question: If you could only have one ______ what would it be? And, in a few words, why?




Primer 
Benefit's The POREfessional Primer - This is my all time favorite primer, smoothes out my pores, it makes my makeup go on like a dream and It lasts forever

Base Product
Nars sheer glow foundation - I don't think I've ever tried a foundation that I love more than this, perfect colour match and coverage! although it's pricey I would rather pay extra on a product that will make my skin look good over anything else! 

Concealer
Collection lasting perfection concealer - Cheap, brilliant coverage and I can use it under my eyes and on pesky blemishes.

Powder
Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder - I like that the transparent version of this powder has absolutely no colour to it and it keeps me matte all day!

Blush (cream or powder)
Benefit Bella Bamba - this is the only blush colour that I can hands down say that I really like on my face, most blushes make my face look weird but this is a beautiful warm mid tone pink that gives me the perfect flush of colour!

Bronzer
Benefit Hoola - I like that this bronzer has no shimmer to it at all and it's not too dark on my skintone, perfect for contouring and bronzing! I've had mine since may last year and i've only hit pan last month and I use it nearly every single day! 

Highlighter
Soap and glory Glow all out - I like that this highlighter gives you a nice sheen to your face and it has no large chunks of glitter in it, it's also a nice pinky gold colour instead of white / cream so it's a bit of a warmer tone.

Make-Up Brush (single)
The Real Techniques Buffing Brush - This was an obvious choice for me, I can't live without this brush now and I hate the times that i've had to apply my foundation with my hands when i've left it at home. it applies my foundation like a dream and blends everything together nicely.

Eyebrow Product
MAC charcoal brown eyeshadow - well, I know this is an eyeshadow but this it hands down the best product I've used on my brows, it makes them look well defined without being over the top, and did I mention it's a great colour match?

Eye shadow (single)
MAC all that glitters - A perfect all over the lid colour, it's a beige champagne with shimmer that makes your eyes pop. 

Eyeliner
Maybelline lasting drama gel liner - I've used this product for over a year now and it's the best eyeliner I have ever tried, makes doing my winged eyeliner a piece of cake and it doesn't budge all day! 

Mascara
Benefit they're real! - This mascara just gives you lashes that are full of volume and length, the brush is able to coat every hair so you're not left with clumpy lashes, although it's a pricey product I would definitely repurchase this product again and again. 

Lipstick, Lip Gloss or Lip Stain
Revlon just bitten kissable balm stain in lovesick - My favorite lip product ever, I love how it makes my lips look and it lasts for hours! it's a very wearable bright pink that I often wear during the day

Lip Liner
I don't use lip liners, apart from one from max factor in "red rush" which I hardly use, I need to branch out more in this department, any cheap suggestions?

Lip Balm
Blistex intensive moisturiser - whenever I feel that my lips are in really bad condition I use this and by the next day I see results, moisturisers brilliantly but I wouldn't wear it during the day as it leaves a white cast on your lips.

Nail Polish
Essie ladylike - this is a polish I always go back to, I have to wear neutral colours for work anyway, but I adore this colour so much, very classic and natural looking! also, did I mention that with a top coat I can make this last a week? extra points for you there Essie! 

I tag everyone to do this! Don't forget to link me to your 'one and only' tag post so I can check out yours! 


No comments:

Post a Comment