Friday 23 August 2013

Welcoming a new member to the family



Meet baby Rio, another bundle of joy added to my little pack of chihuahuas! He was born on the 30th may and is 12 week's old. I have three other chihuahuas, Ami, Badger and Peppa, we have a cute little family going on as Ami and badger are the parents of peppa! my family have loved chihuahuas since the day I got Anna, and older female chihuahua who sadly passed away a few years ago due to kidney failure, she was the most loyal loving dog you could ever want.
A lot of people give chihuahuas bad names, saying they're snappy little lap dogs, and in some cases that's true, but all of my dogs are extremely well natured and my vet loves and rambles on about them all the time saying how lovely they are! like any breed of dog, it's about how they nurture and train them... but yes, it's true they are complete lap dogs and love nothing more than to cuddle up with you in bed, which I like!
So currently standing in my pack of chihuahuas, we have two boys and two girls, my original three are getting on fantastically with little rio at the moment and we've only had him for 6 days!
I'm trying to get a picture of all four of them together, but it's proving difficult because the little one won't sit still and they're scattered all around the place!
We took him to the vet and he currently weighs 1.3kg and he's going back in two weeks time to have his other injections and to be chipped! he's a feisty little playful thing that loves to snuggle into your neck at night, my whole family has fallen in love with him!

1 comment:

  1. Aww Rio is just the cutest! (:


    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete