Friday 25 April 2014

Top 10 products under £10



Bourjois cream blusher 02 healthy glow - this is a beautiful peachy coral blush that really does make you look more awake and healthy. I mainly use this on days where I want to wear less makeup as it does a dandy job of brightening my face up.

Barry M gelly highshine nail polish - this is an unbeatable nail polish formula from the highstreet in my opinion, one coat gives your opaque, glossy nails that lasts a good 4 days chip free on my nails.

EOS lip balm 'soft mint' - these are becoming more available in the UK now yay! this is my daytime lip balm as the mint gives a cooling effect and the lipbalm itself is very moisturising and not glossy on the lips.

Maybelline colour tattoo 'on and on bronze' - my perfect base for a bronze smokey eye, it makes the eyeshadows I apply on top of it more vibrant and it looks gorgeous on it's on when you want to do a super simple makeup look.

Rimmel stay matte powder - I think everyone and their mum has this powder in their collection and for good reason, it's a good cheap powder that lasts a long time on the skin. I mainly use this to set my t-zone as that's the oiliest part of my face.

MUA undress me too palette - A naked 2 palette dupe and a very good one that that. for only £4 you get 12 highly pigmented eyeshadows that have good staying powder say what? I actually often reach for this over my urban decay naked 2 palette...

Maybelline lasting drama gel eyeliner - I have been using this eyeliner for over 2 years and always go back to it, no matter how many other eyeliners I buy this one comes out on top. it's an intense, long lasting black eyeliner that lasts all day, perfect!

Revlon colourstay matte balm 'elusive' - This has to be one of my favourite launches of 2014 so far, yet I only have one shade? crazy crazy crazy! this is the perfect everyday pink lipstick that has a matte finish and doesn't dry out your lips. I'm a huge fan of the jumbo lip pencil style lipsticks as they're fool proof to apply.

Bourjois rouge edition velvet lipstick - okay, this is a bit of a cheat because I haven't had this product for very long but holy cow these are so long lasting and pigmented. this is a liquid lipstick that dries down to a vibrant matte finish and I'm slightly obsessed. I want all of the other shades but i'm trying not to spend money because i'm doing a lot of driving lessons and saving for a car. I WILL own them all! this IS my favourite launch of 2014 so far sorry matte balms!

Rimmel wake me up foundation - This is my perfect glowy summer foundation, it's medium coverage and makes you look really awake... hence the name of the product. I've repurchased this over and over again and I think I will until they discontinue it.


2 comments:

  1. I love your photography skills :) Also good products too !! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I literally can't love this post enough! :)

    ReplyDelete