Tuesday 17 December 2013

Anastasia Brow wiz

Fellow beauty lovers, I present to you the Anastasia Brow wiz, a dual ended pencil with a spoolie on one end and a fine nib eyebrow pencil on the other. You can order it online from Cult beauty for £15... I know, £15 for an eyebrow pencil... could it really be worth it? well in my opinion yes. The pencil is so fine that you can recreate the appearance of eyebrow hairs with light strokes, if you use a heavy hand with this product you can get the whole scouse brow look if you're not careful. I brought mine in the shade 'brunette' which is very ash toned, which is good if you're looking for an eyebrow pencil without any red undertones. When I first opened my parcel and saw how thin this pencil was I was shocked, which makes me think it'll be the perfect travel companion as it won't take up much room in your makeup bag. The spoolie on the other end of the pencil is also really nice, it brushes the brows out really well and helps distribute the product out evenly. I don't use this product everyday, I personally find it easier to fill in my eyebrows with my trust Mac charcoal brown eyeshadow but this is a nice alternative when I want to spend that little bit of extra time on my eyebrows making them look perfect.

What's your favourite product to tame your eyebrows?

2 comments:

  1. I just got this and I am in love as well, it's absolutely magical
    http://casualllyawkward.blogspot.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good product, I have heard so many people talk about this brow pencil x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete