Monday 18 November 2013

FOTD | Everyday / University





When I'm just going to college and not doing anything interesting I stick to the same makeup on an everyday basis, as it's fuss free and I know it'll look decent in the end. Lets face it, I'm a full coverage kind of girl... I don't like anything sheer because i'm not that brave, at the moment I'm using the Laura Mercier silk creme foundation which is a dream on my skin, it doesn't feel heavy and a little goes a really long way, it's highly pigmented so you don't need a lot to do your whole face and get a decent coverage, and of course if I have any blemishes I'll cover them up with the collection lasting perfection concealer, which I also use under my eyes along with the Bobbi Brown corrector. A little bit of bronzer and highlight also helps my face look more alive and not so flat after I've powered everything down.
Everyday I just use one eyeshadow quad, my mac palette because it has my perfect eyebrow shade with doubles up as a crease colour (Charcoal brown) two all over the lid colours (All that glitters, Woodwinked) and a highlight (Shroom). Finally some winged out eyeliner and some mascara and I'm done, sometime's I'll add a lipstick like the bourjois shine edition as it's comfortable and easy to wear.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh lovely range of products. I'm really fancying the Laura
    Mercier foundation even more now :)

    Love Kate xx
    prettylittleus

    ReplyDelete