Thursday 10 October 2013

Soap And Glory One heck of a blot



So i've been faithful to the rimmel stay matte powder for as long as I can remember and I wasn't really too bothered about trying anything different, I've heard several youtubers and bloggers talk about this powder but put it off for too long incase I was let down by it... until I went shopping with Lucy and Jayne which was incredibly damaging to my bank account may I add! The soap and glory one heck of a blot (£12) is a transparent pressed powder, so it doesn't have any colour in it yet keeps you matte! I have found that this powder keeps me matte all day and I'm one to get an oily T-zone, I often found I needed to touch up throughout the day when I was using the Rimmel stay matte yet I don't feel like I have to with this powder!? I like that the finish of this isn't too matte either, it doesn't look cakey and still allows a little bit of radiance through so it looks really flattering on the skin. This is the perfect little travel companion as it has a large mirror and comes with a little powder puff (which I don't use!) the packaging feels sturdy and as if It won't open up in my bag because no one wants to find their beloved powder crushed to pieces do they? I'm so glad Lucy made me pick this up, it's such a lovely powder and I will be repurchasing it over the rimmel stay matte... gasp!

No comments:

Post a Comment