Friday 5 April 2013

Haul | Boots and Superdrug


























I have been off from work and college and have done nothing apart from sit in my bedroom with the curtains closed, reading with a candle burning... so today i decided to venture into the big wide world and go shopping! My plan was to go into Primark and buy a few new bits and bobs... but only ended up with socks and jewelry (You can't leave Primark without some socks and jewelry, right?)

When I went into Superdrug... I was amazed, I was never a fan as my local Superdrug's never stocked massive amounts of exciting makeup, but this time it was completely revamped and had a Sleek, Mua etc.. counters, everything! I've never tried anything from sleek before and ran straight there and I nearly brought everything. but instead picked up the blush in "Coral" (£4.49) ... and decided to restrict myself there before I dropped a bomb on my bank account, but i'll most definitely be back. As I was queuing up, I spied batiste (£1.45) were half price and couldn't resist picking up the tropical scent (mmm, coconut!)

Next up was boots, a place where I spent too much time and money.. since running out of my Liz Earle cleanse and polish, and my NSPA hot cloth cleanser I decided to try something else and went for the Soap and Glory Fab pore hot cloth cleanser (£10) but boots currently have an offer on where it's buy one get one half price on selected S&G products, so I picked up the No clogs allowed deep pore detox mask (£5.50)

I also repurchased my current favorite mascara, Maybeline volume rocket express (£7.99) I've wanted it since I saw Brogantatexo mention it in a video and I've been in love since, and i haven't touched any of my other mascaras!

I couldn't resist not purchasing the Revlon nearly naked foundation (£8.99) after hearing all of the hype about it, and I had a £2 off Revlon voucher... snazzy! I'm not really a fan of low coverage foundation but i'm becoming more comfortable in my skin and thought this would be lovely for spring/summer when you don't want a whole face full of makeup!

Finally... another revlon lip butter (£7.99) in one of the new shades "Juicy Papaya" not only does the colour match my current nails, it's a beautiful coral  pink which i couldn't resist... I also have strawberry shortcake, which I have used to death and candy apple, so hopefully i will get a lot of wear out of my new shade!

Have you purchased any of these items recently, what are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment