Monday 6 October 2014

Rimmel wonder'full mascara with argain oil


Whilst browsing the beauty section in Asda I come across the Rimmel wonder'full mascara which is infused with argan oil and it's supposed to make your eyelashes softer... and more healthy looking? I can personally say I have never looked at my eyelashes and thought "they don't look healthy today" it's generally not something that women tend to look out for and I haven't noticed that my eyelashes are any softer...

I didn't even look at the wand/bristles or read reviews before buying this which is extremely unlike me, so I was completely blind to this mascara when I bought it. I was sucked in by the 'wonder'FULL' as I wanted thick, full lashes and I found that I do quite like the brush as it's the shape I'm most drawn towards when buying a mascara but the formula didn't perform as well as I was hoping, mainly because I was expecting big, voluminous lashes and whilst this mascara does make my lashes look fuller it's on more of a natural scale which just wasn't what I was looking for. I got the black option and it's very black and doesn't flake off onto my cheeks like other mascara's I have tried which is a plus because that's definitely not a good look. at all. This is a good mascara in the sense that it doesn't transfer under my eyes or onto my eyelids but I just had higher hopes for it. I don't really think there's much to say about this mascara as it's pretty average compared to others that I have tried, like I said it isn't a bad mascara by any means it just wasn't what I was looking for. 

Do you have any mascara recommendations for BIG, full and long lashes? 

1 comment: