Tuesday 9 September 2014

Rediscovering old favourites


Recently I've wanted to change up my makeup a little bit because I've been a little bit bored of using the same products everyday, but after paying off car insurance and other bits and bobs i'm pretty much broke. I decided that it was time to 'shop my stash' and use products which I had forgotten about and rekindle my love for them.

First up I have been reaching for the Nars orgasm blush and laguna bronzer duo, Orgasm is a beautiful mid pink with golden shimmer running through it and it does a pretty nifty job at making me look fresh faced. Laguna is the perfect contour shade which doesn't look to orange or muddy so I have been using this to contour slightly day-to-day, as the pans are so small it's difficult to get a big brush in there to do an overall bronze of the face. I like that this duo has smaller versions of orgasm and laguna because then you can try them out to see if they're worth buying later on, once i've finished this up I think I will be repurchasing the full sized of each product as they're beautiful. I've dug the Bourjois chocolate bronzer back out of my stash and have been using it everyday, this post seems to be very bronze heavy... apologies! I think this is the perfect colour to bronze up my face and I love how it looks and smells and it's from the high street so it isn't over priced, I'm so happy I have rediscovered this little gem. Finally I have been loving the maybelline colour tattoo in on and on bronze as a base under my eyeshadows, I completely forgot about this cream eyeshadow offering from maybelline and it has become a staple in my makeup routine again. I have had this colour tattoo for over a year and it hasn't dried out at all which is amazing considering my benefit one has dried out and I've had it for less than a year!

Have you rekindled your love for any of your old products recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment