Sunday 26 January 2014

Current wish list



Vaseline spray and go moisturiser  / Hourglass arch brow sculpting pencil / Sugar flower Yankee candle  / Korres lip butter 'quince'  / Maybelline falsies big eyes mascara

As much as I do love my mac charcoal brown eyeshadow, i'm all for trying new eyebrow products and everyone in the blogging world has been raving about the hourglass brow sculpting powder and i'm trying not to give into temptation, I've found that my Anastasia brow wiz is a bit too dark for my eyebrows now that my hair is blonde so I can't use it anymore, boo. I used the vaseline spray and go moisturiser through the summer until it died and I absolutely loved it, I haven't repurchased it yet because I have so many other moisturisers to use (and I just brought more...) I kind of wanted to 'shop my stash' and use those up before I buy anymore! A new high street launch, the Maybelline falsies big eyes mascara, which is double ended so one side is for your top lashes and the other end has a smaller wand suitable for the bottom lashes, I'm in need of a new mascara because i'm not totally loving my L'oreal miss manga mascara. I already own the Korres lip butter in jasmine, it's a lovely nude colour but I want something a bit brighter to give my lips that pop of colour that I need some days, without wearing a bright lipstick that I need to faff around with. I've never looked at this range from yankee candle before, and i've never smelt this particular scent but the name and description makes it sound so appealing that i'm now lusting over something I don't know if I'll like, but powdered sugar, pink cream and vanilla sounds so yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment