Sunday 11 August 2013

Review | La roche-posay effaclar mat




I tend to get an oily t-zone and often find that my makeup slides off the tip of my nose and chin by the end of the day, I thought this was due to my day moisturisers being too thick for my skin during the day so I decided to change it up and brought the la roche-posay effaclar mat because this product is aimed at people who have oily and spot prone skin. la roche-posay say that this product will keep oily skin is moisturised and the mattifying properties help to control shine all day, and your skin will feel smoother.
I have noticed that my t-zone has been less oily during the day since using this product and it sinks into the skin effortlessly, so you're not sitting around for 10 minutes to apply your makeup afterwards, I like the fact that it doesn't feel thick or heavy on my face which is a plus considering I hate that tacky feeling some moisturisers can leave behind.
I have changed a couple of products up in my skincare routine in the last couple of months, I have added in this and the trilogy certified organic rosehip oil and I haven't had a single breakout on my face since using them, I definitely feel that the effaclar mat has something to do with that as the products from the effaclar range claim that with Daily care, helps to limit the appearance of pores and shine by reducing excess sebum, and yes I have noticed a dramatic difference in the size of my pores, they're much smaller now and i'm finding that my skin is less oily, I have used other products from the effaclar range and this is my favorite by far, I'm in love with this product and I will continue to repurchase it.


What's your favorite la roche-posay product?



2 comments:

  1. I love La Roche Posay. Great review, although I don't share the oily skin, but nevertheless, product looks great!

    Great blog too! Following on GFC and BL xx

    http://www.glamourtricks.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a great brand, they tailor to all skin types which is lovely :)
      thankyou! i'm following you too :)
      xo

      Delete