Thursday 25 July 2013

FOTD | Bronze goddess






for me this is an extremely natural makeup look, Infact, anything that doesn't include eyeliner looks natural on me! with all the hot weather we've had recently I've been opting for bronze eyeshadows, and it looks good against my fake tan, although I do tan really easily I just hate sitting out in the sun.
also, less is more in the hot weather as I don't really want to feel as if my face is melting off my face in sun, and lets face it when your foundations all melted out of place it isn't a good look.

The look itself is extremely simple all of the colours used were from the Urban decay naked 2 palette, first of all I used "chopper" all over the lid, with "snakebite" blended into the outter corner and crease, I used a tiny bit of "half baked" in the centre of the lid to brighten it up a bit and not forgetting "bootycall" as an inner corner and brow highlight! also to make my lashes a bit fuller I used "blackout" along my top lash line, I think it's also clear from my photos that I need to invest in a pair of eyelash curlers...

On my skin: Nars sheer glow foundation, bobbi brown corrector, collection lasting perfection concealer, rimmel stay matte powder, benefit hoola bronzer, soap and glory glow all out, maybelline the falsies mascara and mac charcoal brown eyeshadow to fill in my brows

What's your favorite urban decay eyeshadow? 

1 comment:

  1. Love your eyemakeup!

    http://hollybumblebeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete